All of us go through hunger pangs when we spend long hours out of home without the comfort of healthy food when it comes to a quick bite. Office life or the constant busy lifestyle lacks in healthy diet. We also skip meals most of the time to cope with assignments.
Your Guide to Granola Bar- Make Your Own Energy Bar In ten MINI steps || Pixabay
There’s no time to eat nutritional food, no fruits, no salad and no dairy products for sure. Instead all we do is munch on snacks, eat lots of junk food and look for readymade processed food to save effort that goes in putting up a meal.
So, to match a busy lifestyle, we need something that is handy and a combination of all essential nutrients at once. Granola bars are the best that goes with a hectic schedule that has less or no time for food breaks. And it is also easy to make these energy bars at home for you to carry during the day. Here’s how:
WHAT YOU NEED:
2 Cups of Oats
2 Cups of Puffed Rice
HOW TO GO ABOUT:
1. Mix oats and puffed rice in one bowl.
2. Take butter and sugar in a bowl, in accordance with the amount of oats and puffed rice and melt in it microwave for two minutes to let it get caramelised
3. Now, add salt and honey to the nice brown caramel.
4. Add chocolate chips and nuts of your choice in the caramel bowl.
5. Stir it well and add the mixture of oats and puffed rice to the thick caramel.
6. Mix it properly and set the mixture into a tray. Press it nicely using a spatula.
7. Set the mixture into your refrigerator for at least two hours.
8. Take out your tray and cut it into long chocolate-like bars.
9. Wrap your bars into transparent sheets.
10. Your energy food source is ready!
Explore more such stories on GlobalFashionStreet.com
All the content published on www.GlobalFashionStreet.com
is original and true to the best of my knowledge, including the photographs which are either clicked by our team of photographers or sourced from the owner, in either case, the pictures carry photo-courtesy details. Any ambiguity or mistake is purely unintentional and Global Fashion Street holds no responsibility for content from guest writers. The views expressed by our columnists and guest writers are purely their own and the editor holds no rtesponsibility for views thus expressed. As a policy, Global Fashion Street believes in publishing only original and authentic, content and pictures.
The following two tabs change content below.
Pavni Jain is a young believer and an astonishing dreamer who loves to explore the world of writing through her stories, poems and articles. A music buff, Pavni also loves to travel.